To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Proud Alumni!

Sunday we had our annual Foley Soccer Alumni Game! Some people have mixed feelings about lacing the ol' cleats up again after "X" many years away from the game and choose not to come. For me, even though I haven't played since last years alumni game I LOVE coming back to play. I have so many great memories from Foley Soccer and just being there makes me think of all the great times I had, not to mention the 3 State Championships :) This year we had a great turn out (compared to years past) 12 alumni come and hopefully more will come each year. The alumni, still steller, won the game 6-1! Current team mom's had food for us after the game and it ended up being a really great time, full of " Do you remember when's!?!" & "What are you doing now?!?" Thanks to everyone that came hope to see you all next year too!


No comments: