To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

life.

Since I haven't blogged since Memorial Day I have been trying to think of a good blog post which sorry to say I don't have...But here is a quick recap of my life.

- I visited Winthrop University in S.C to interview for their Graduate Soccer Coach...it went well, I am waiting to hear back...I have more schools I am interested in...it's all giving me a headache.

- I never see my boyfriend. It is no fun. Skype and the cell phone keep our relationship going, and I am tired of both of them. Note to Self: Live in the same town as your boyfriend.

- I am training for a triathlon. Swimming correctly is actually very hard. I have been biking a ton and swimming, but due to severe ankle pain I am putting off running for a bit. The triathlon is in Ludington and Jonathan and I are doing it together, our camp site is booked!

- I am trying to find a really good book to read. One that is inspiring, motivating and thought provoking....any ideas?

- I have been rollerblading with my dog, but she runs so fast that her paws get cut....I am now looking into puppy booties.

- I bought Coach rain boots and am looking forward to the next time it rains.

- My mom watched my "garden" for me one weekend and all my plants died. Go figure. They are slowly growing back now and I am worried they are way behind schedule. I have banana peppers, sweet peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, and some herbs.

- I am going up north this weekend to Lake City with Jonathan's family for his grandpa's birthday and I am pumped. I love up north.

- I am dying to eat at Kona grill I have been craving sushi for 3 weeks and have yet to get some.

- I reread the last 2 Harry Potter books and loved them as much as the first time.

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

you have had a very exciting life lately!!
i'm sorry i never got back to yo about tuesday!
i have a good book, "the story of edgar sawtelle" it was good, and i own it so you can take my copy, i don't know that it is thought provoking, but it is about dogs and pretty deep, and i think you will enjoy it!

nikki galas said...

No worries about tuesday I enjoyed a day in the sun, but I do want to come over sometime, maybe next week? Ill be up north starting tomorrow until sunday..Let me know I will get that book from you too I would love to give it a shot :) miss ya!!