To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Detroit lovin'

So part of being my sister and brother in law involves coming with me when I get crazy ideas of places I want to go....Sometimes it works out and others times it is just a crazy experience....case in point = Detroit's Eastern Market & Rollerblading Club in Detroit.
Eastern Market was awesome, we got there early in the morning. I got some basil :) but best of all we got fresh ingredients to make Mojitos, nothin like fresh mint and limes!!

The rollerblading club started off as a great idea...we meet this group of 4% normal people and 96% crazy people on the river walk. We rollerbladed as a group throughout the city. It started off as alot of fun...then we were ready for it to be over and get to the bar to watch the Tigers and ended up having to separate from the group...Lets just say it was an experience...

No comments: