To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Could it get any worse?

Here is a quick recap of my week.

- Made my brother in law venison chili...ended up getting jalapeno juice on my LAST pair of contacts, I have poor vision, hate wearing my classes, I have no insurance I had to get an eye exam & ordered contacts offline due to no insurance... they will take over a week to get to me because they don' t have my prescription in stock, but I paid $10 extra for fast shipping....

- Went to Walmart to look into getting new glasses on the cheap, while I was there I had the lady adjust my current glasses (that have been killing me!!)....she broke them, she snapped my Gucci glasses in half. But its ok because she replaced them with a free Walmart pair.....no I am not making this up.

- I am now currently wearing Walmart glasses with my contacts on backorder.

- Took my sisters dogs for a walk on a brisk (almost) spring day....and developed a 4 day semi ear infection...(again no insurance, doctor is not an option)

- Made my mom dinner...sliced my finger and nail straight through the middle...dr is not an option...

I am usually a very positive optimistic person but this is ridiculous!!

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

oh no!!! i think we need to wrap you in bubble wrap!!!

Nina Bunk said...

nikki u poor baby!!! u should call me next time and i will run u up to costco and u can get an eye exam and contacts!!!
as far as the glasses, that lady at walmart owes u way more than a stinkin pair or walmart glasses!!!

Kyle Galuszka said...

this is a nightmare! stop hurting yourself, i kind alike you and would like to keep you in working order.