To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The important things...

My earliest memories involve this cookie jar.....I never knew where it came from or even what animal it really was, or how "off" looking it really is... all I knew is that it was in my Grandma Galas's kitchen and ALWAYS filled with cookies. I remember taking cookies when I was a kid.... I remember my grandpa dropping the lid and grandma having to glue the ears back together. This cookie jar is way more than a cookie jar....now with grandma gone Aunt Annette gave me the OK to take the cookie jar, which I found out she gave to grandma so many years ago. It's really weird to see the jar not in grandma's kitchen, it looks silly and out of place... I can't wait to put this cookie jar into my own kitchen and keep it filled just like grandma. I honestly can't remember a time where there weren't cookies in the jar.....



1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

u left andi didn't get to see it the other day! i am glad u posted it!