To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Where did the film go?


I don't know what year it was but I remember it very clearly....my dad bought my sister and I the very first Kodak easy share camera that hit the market but I decided I wanted something more fancy to take artsy pictures. We went to the camera store and I picked out the camera pictured above and I remember my dad saying to the guy "Now, this a film camera....is this going to be around in a few years?" and I remember being embarrassed and thinking; oh my gosh dad its film where is it going to go?!?!? The guy echoed my thoughts agreeing film was not going anywhere...Fast forward to today when I want this exact same camera... but digital...and throw in the fact no one uses film.

So I am going back old school, I am breaking out the film and just seein how it goes!

No comments: