To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

my day of love

So Jonathan and I celebrated our 4th Valentines day and he arrived to my house with a half dozen roses, or a six pack of roses as he calls them :) We usually don't make a big deal about it just spend time together, cook a nice dinner and watch a "Saw" movie. We celebrate more the Valentines day Massacre.

This year we were on Saw IV, it was just as gruesome and disturbing as the first three. Before the movie we made a nice big breakfast of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and hot chocolate! In the afternoon we went and
picked up my sisters dog Gunner and went for a Valentines day run together, we usually go for a run to celebrate any holiday or special occasion :) Then we were on to dinner which was amazing! We made homemade ravioli! We used our pasta machine that we have had for 14 years but never used! We stuffed them with ricotta, spinach and yellow peppers, and served it with homemade roasted garlic bread! Yum Yum! And not to brag or anything but I made the most amazing dessert ever it was from food network they were s'more brownies and I suggest making them for any and every occasion!

We did exchange little love gifts too :) I made Jonathan a cookbook of his favorite recipes that I always make for him. Recipes included my famous lasagna, and veggie pizza. He gave me Vera Bradley stationary which is basically the way to my heart, and he made me a calendar of pictures of us which is also one of my most favorite things. But my favorite present was the love letter he wrote me which almost made me melt :) All in all we had a perfect weekend ! Here are some pictures of my favorite parts enjoy!

No comments: