To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lets try this again.....

Well since my last entry was in April of 2010 it is clear I ran out 0f things to talk about....but I figured there is no time like the present to get going again, and as it just so happens I now have a lot to say! And since the only people probably reading this are my cousins ( and Erin) .....I hope you 3 enjoy! :)

2010 recap

- We almost bought a cottage up north...but then didn't
- We lost Grandpa Galas :(
- Jonathan and I spent out first Thanksgiving in 5 years together
- Gracie is not anymore trained than she was in 2009
- I spent the year back at school pursuing an associates degree to be a Physical Therapy Assistant....About 1.5 years left!
- Dad got diagnosed with colon cancer after Christmas...we are still awaiting a lot of details...
- My cousin Kyle moved home from silly Arizona!!!

I will add more as they come to me :)





3 comments:

lori bunk said...

i love that you are blogging again! keep 'em coming!

Nina Bunk said...

agreed!!

Kyle Galuszka said...

So glad I moved back, now let's hang out!