To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Friday, January 23, 2009

70 and sunny

Arizona Highlights!
- SONIC!- Where I learned I am not allowed to order the same thing twice.
- Shopping at Tempe Marketplace - It's Partridge Creek x's 10
- The Big Bang- An awesome dueling piano bar on the ASU campus! They knew how to play and the words to EVERY song anyone requested! It was crazy good!
- Mani's & Pedi's - This place was awesome I got a mani and pedi at the same time!
- Climbing Camelback Mountain - Justina & I only made it 1/2 way up it took over an hour to get that far!
- Horseback riding - We took a 2hr ride through the desert, our guide was a little "off" but the views were amazing!
- Sprinkles- Best cupcakes ever! My favorite was lemon coconut :)
-Last Chance- Like Nordstrom Rack but waaayy better, Kyle and I lucked out and got some great shoes!
-Amazing food- The number of restaurants they took me to... I can't even count! I ate my way through Phoenix!!
-Phoenix Botanical Garden- The garden was terrible, lol but the glass sculpture's exhibit was amazing!! We got there around 5pm and walked though and saw everything in the light. By the time we were done, it was dark and walked through again, everything was light up it was amazing!

3 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

Those glass sculptures are by Dale Chihuly. He's awesome.

nikki galas said...

Yes! Kyle kept saying Chilhuly and I thought she was talking about a mexican restaurant lol

Kyle Galuszka said...

Nikki! I'm so happy you started a blog. All the pictures i took came out so good! I expect a commission for each picture used. lol

Send me all of them right now!!