To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

welcome to the world of blogging

It seems like all the Bunks (mom's side of the family) blog. It's what they do... and I love them for it :) Due to busy lives, time consuming jobs, and lots of new babies it is hard to keep up with the family that I do love so much, but usually only see a few times a year. I do however find the time to keep updated on their blogs, which gave me the inspiration to start my own. Now forewarning, I am not as whitty as Matt and unlike the Bunk women, I do not have adorable kids to keep my blog page charming and interesting, but I do have a 1 1/2 year old pit bull which will have to make due in the mean time... I hope this page is up to Nina, Lori & Matt's standards!!! I promise it will get better with time!!

2 comments:

lori bunk said...

haha... you are so cute!! i am so glad you are blogging- i love hearing what's going on in everyone's life.

Nina Bunk said...

ur so cute nikki! i can't wait to see what exciting things you do! where are your az pics??!!