To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

a year in review


Well about a year ago I was graduating from Michigan State. I have obtained a degree in Communication, which seems pretty much useless in Michigan right now....If I hear the words "Hiring Freeze" or "Unpaid Internship" I will scream. I am thinking about grad school and currently searching for graduate assistant position. I miss my soccer team terribly but still keep up to date with my girls. I have not played since graduating, I still find myself waaaaay to intense and a little to aggressive to enjoy playing...I am not ready for non-competitive soccer nor is non-competitive soccer is ready for me...



One of biggest moments of my 2008 was my big sister getting married! I am now the only Galas daughter left! Natalie met John Karabelski over a year ago and they were married September 22, 2008. Things happened fast but they seem to be a perfect match! They had a small wedding in Jamaica I was the Maid of Honor, and my best friend Nicole Dempsey was the stand in Best Man. I walked my sister down the isle, aka I walked her down the sand to the ocean, I cried the whole walk ( we have hideous pictures to prove it!) The wedding was low key the girls spent the morning lounging in the pool until it was time for the wedding. Post wedding we got back in out swim suits and returned ocean side! The most stress we encountered was making sure they got their vows in before the standard afternoon rain! It was a wedding not soon to be forgotten!



No comments: