To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

how many hearts have you broken?

On a quick stop at the gas station, I ran into pre-pay with my cash, two men were working behind the counter, like cute grandpa age older Italian men....

"$10 on #4 please"
"ok ok but hold on, we have a bet going on that we need you to settle...."
"alright, whats the bet?"
"Ok, I say 10, and (pointing to the other older gentleman) he says 8...so answer"
"what...?"
" So tell us! .....How many hearts have you broken?!?"

hahah I just laughed, and tried to explain to them I have never broken a heart they proceeded to tell me that is not possible and I must have broken at least ten! haha

Thanks gentlemen you sure flattered this girl today!

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

so cute!

Nina Bunk said...

soo funny!! you did look extra pretty yesterday! thank you for coming by, you are welcome anytime!!!

nikki galas said...

haha i just wanted to look pretty for baby Christopher, I wanted him to approve of me!! lol