To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Monday, March 16, 2009

spring cleaning

So today I did a little spring cleaning what I discovered (besides the fact that I am weirdly addicted to cleaning) is that I do not need anymore: swim suits, hair products, skin care products, or stationary.....but why is it those are the 4 things that I will never stop buying on a regular basis?!? I also discovered that while spring cleaning organizes your bedroom, bathroom....etc..it also organizes and cleans out your life....you discover like me, what you need less of, what you need more of, & what you need to stop buying no matter how tempting!

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

i completely agree, i don't need anymore stationary or lipgloss, but i just bought a new pack of thank yous from target last night!!

i get excited for spring cleaning, i LOVE to clean my windows, i feel so accomplished afterwards! ask matt he thinks i am hilarious!