To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

running with friends and dogs

Erin, Lauren and I ran in the St.Patty's day Corktown race through the D, it was sooo much fun. After some homemade T-shirt drama we had the night before we persevered and had lots of fun running our 4 miles! The race was down Michigan Ave around old Tigers Stadium and then around Campus Martius, altrough now I am suffering some major knee pain for some unknown reason, the run was still worth it and will for sure do it again next year!! Oh ya I ran with my doggie nephew Gunner.....he got sooo many compliments that I think his head grew 3x's its normal size!!

Friends!

My running partner
Lauren and me making our first turn
Our route Of course he got an ice cream after all his hard work!!!
More pics on FB fyi....... :)

No comments: