To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Friday, March 13, 2009

spring break "oh" 9 oh-ya!!!


So I know it is pretty ridiculous that I am unemployed & a year out of college and went on spring break...but I did....and it was fabulous!! Every winter for the whole winter Jonathans grandpa goes to Florida, he has a condo right on the ocean and that is where we were this past week...here are some pics of my fav parts, the rest are on my FB page!


The best part is we spent the week together!

The man of the week: Grandpa Allen

The ocean everywhere you look!

Fishing! We didn't catch fish but we did find lots of snails!!

Sunsets.....

The sun is rising in this picture, we went fishing at 6am! I saw dolphins and a sting ray jump right out of the water!








1 comment:

lori bunk said...

i'm more of a winter girl than a summer girl, but seeing your pictures made me anxious for june!!