To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

yum-o & stick-o

I used the infamous pasta maker again tonight when my sis and brother in law came over for dinner! I was making homemade spaghetti & turkey meat balls and tried to make spaghetti noodles for the first time.... a tricky art that I have yet to conquer. Everything appeared to be going well except that my noodles stuck together :( we still used them but it was more knife and fork noodles oops you live and you learn! However dessert was delic! Sugar-free Jello with Cool Whip very simple !

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

you need to add more flour!! ask matt he has made them a few times, he tried using the pasta maker and found it easier to hand cut them!
good luck!

nikki galas said...

Yay thanks for the tip! I was going to try to hand cut them but just wasn't sure....lol