To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

16 new things!

I have decided to do 16 new things one for each day before my birthday! With help from Kyle, here is my list so far, in no particular order....

1. Go to a movie by myself
2. Paint my nails a new color they have never been
3. Walk in a new park- Nelson Park in Sterling Heights
4. Watch all Lord of the Rings- Fellowship of the Ring, The 2 Towers, Return of the King
5. Meditate
6. Give blood
7. Eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner
8. Sit in on a court hearing
9. Bake a pie from scratch- Blueberry-Apple
10. Teach my dog a new trick
11. Shoot a gun
12. Read a book in 1 day- Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy
13. Fly a kite
14. Do something to help out Nina and Lori!- Baby sat Isaac and Maddy :)

15. Plant flowers on Papa Joes & Nona's grave
16.

7 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

what about stay in bed for an entire day!

i'll keep thinking!

Nina Bunk said...

oooo
take care of 4 kids under the age of 3 preferably 2 girls and 2 boys so their mothers can go out for an entire morning or afternoon together!

nikki galas said...

I would love to play baby sitter!! But you have to tell me what day! it has to be before the 16th!!

Nina Bunk said...

ok this monday morning, maybe like 10ish/10:30ish, my place you get to spend the entire morning with maddy and isaac, and as an added bonus i will supply the kite, you can kill 2 birds with one stone!

nikki galas said...

Nina I would love to!! Lets really plan on it, it would make me very happy! And as u said I can cross two things off my list!!

lori bunk said...

#14 is brilliant! i hear you may be spending some quality time with the kids!! you are so sweet...

lori bunk said...

nikki... thanks so much for watching the kids on monday. it was so nice to get out! you are so sweet!!!