To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

love my city!

So I love Detroit, yes I think it needs some changes but I just love it. Today I found out the city wants to tear down the old train station :( Let me tell you, I wanted my wedding pictures in front of that building, no joke! This past weekend we had alot of fun in the D! My sister, best friend Caitlin and myself oh yeah and Gunner and Oliver ran in the Final Four 5K race which was down the riverwalk, so pretty. My mom and I went on Friday to watch the MSU's open practice @ Ford Field and on Monday we went downtown to watch the National Championship game! All in all it wa an awesome atmosphere and just solidified my love for the D :) Here are some pics of the weekend fun!

No comments: