To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

early birthday love

Well, if you didn't know my sister absolutely can't wait until the designated present giving day to give the presents she bought. Christmas, birthday any and all presents come early. Now, while I can count on my sister to give me my present early, I can also count on her to give the prefect present as well. She is very thoughtful and can easily identify the perfect present for the recipient. This year was no different, on April 6th (10 days before my birthday) while in the car, my sister declared she was now giving me my present. Of course it was perfect! A wax sealing kit. And then yesterday after she found out I was going to the Tigers game, my sister gave me my second present, the picture explains it all! Apparently she is getting me back for the "boy" card my mom bought her.
I know this post isn't too exciting but her presents were so thoughtful they deserved their own post!

My wax kit comes with 5 different stampers and 5 colors of wax :)

Thanks for the money Nat and John, I really enjoyed my beer and dog :)

No comments: