To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lululemon!


So starting Friday I will be employed! Last Sunday I had an interview at Lululemon Athletica @ Somerset. They sell super cute yoga and running clothes, my interview was a 50min yoga session followed by a meet and greet. My next info meeting will come after another yoga session! Meetings should always come after yoga! I am very excited to start this adventure, it feels like the right thing at the right time and I am excited to explore the yogi in me!

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

so fun!!! congrats!

Nina Bunk said...

that sounds like a ton of fun!! yahh!!

nikki galas said...

thanks! I am beginning to think I write this blog just for you two! lol