To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Friday, April 17, 2009

birthday wrap-up

Well its official the noise has stopped, the smoke has cleared, its all said and done......I'm 24.

I have a hard time with age, I hate seeing the years tick by, but for some reason this one was a smooth transition. It was very low key, Jonathan gave me my present last weekend which was the Tigers game, my sister incapable of waiting also gave me my presents early, and my mom and dad game me a helmet for my new bike, which also came early! So April 16th was spent just lounging around 40% sick...Jonathan was here and we planted flowers on my Nona's and Papa Joes grave, we tried to find grandma Galas's grave, but I only have been there twice, so we roamed but could not locate it, (Sorry Grandma I'll me back!) Jonathan took me out to breakfast where my birthday officially kicked off with chocolate chip pancakes! Then we baked my birthday cake. All in all it was a good day, Jonathan is now off to NY to check out his possibly future college, cross your fingers!!

No comments: