To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boyfriend gave me a Tiger.

Jonathan also gave me my birthday present early, and like my sisters gift, it was perfect! He Surprised me with Tigers tickets! He strategically picked seats where he thought we would have the best chance at a foul ball. We sat 6 rows up from the 3rd base line, it was awesome! The Tigers warmed up and signed autographs right in front of us! Foul balls came close but we didn't catch any I had my mitt ready just incase! We had an awesome time, Comerica Park is just beautiful and just being there made me so happy, good present boyfriend! I love you very much :)



1 comment:

jonathan said...

i couldnt have asked for a nice day:-)